Ferry Flights and Pilot Services
Hogan Aviation - excellence with a twist of fun! 916-849-1447
Jim Hogan is experienced in airplanes ranging from light sports and tail wheels to complex singles and twins. Having flown nearly a hundred different airplanes of 60+ makes & models, he's seen most combinations of equipment and avionics.
This experience with such a variety of airplanes and equipment means he adapts
seamlessly from one plane to another. For you, this means he has the skill and knowhow to fly your airplane safely to its destination.
And, with his years of selling owned and brokered airplanes, he can quickly review the log
books and documentation to confirm they are in order for you.
Located near Sacramento, CA Jim has easy access to commercial flights when heading out for a pick up or returning from a delivery.
So, whether you need our airplane ferrying service or are looking for a contract pilot for
regular flights, call us to discuss your particular situation and needs.
firstname.lastname@example.org (copy & paste in your "to" line)
Here are some of Jim's recent delivery flights.
- Piper Comanche 250: Sacramento, CA to Chicago, IL
- Cessna Turbo 182 Garmin 1000: Sacramento, CA to Tucson, AZ
- Stinson 108-2: Portland, OR to Sacramento, CA
- Cessna Turbo 210: Sacramento, CA to Chandler, AZ
- Bellanca Super Viking: Sacramento, CA to Poplar Bluff, MO
- Cessna 310G: Sacramento, CA to Lancaster, CA
- Cessna 150: Sacramento, CA to Tulsa, OK
- Mooney M20M TLS: Sacramento, CA to Albuquerque, NM
- Beech Sierra: Sacramento, CA to Springfield, IL
- Beech B55 Baron: Sacramento, CA to Camarillo, CA
- Beech A36 Bonanza: Sacramento, CA to Denver, CO
- Cessna 310Q Colemill: Waco, TX to Bakersfield, CA
- Piper Comanche 250: Pine Mtn Lake, CA to Lompoc, CA
- Stinson 108-2: Sacramento, CA to De Kalb, IN